The Extra Fast Keto Boost is designed for use in an individualized low-fat and calorie program that incorporates an exercise routine. Both prescription and non-prescription variants ( Extra Fast Keto Boost pill) are meant to help people with their weight loss challenges. The prescription version is ideal for overweight people, but who suffer from medical conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease and high cholesterol. The product can also be used to help people who have already lost weight to prevent them from recovering again.
How does it work?
This class of medications is known as lipase inhibitors and functions by ensuring that some of the fats in the food consumed are not absorbed in the intestines. Non-absorbed fats are usually secreted with feces. This product is usually in capsule form and is taken orally. The recommended dose would be three capsules per day with each meal containing any amount of fat. Dieters who forget to take it during the meal have up to an hour after the meal to make sure the body absorbs the effects.
When meals are omitted or contain no fat, it is acceptable to skip a dose of the product. Dieters are recommended to carefully follow the instructions that are written on the label or packaging. In case any part of the instructions is not clear, it is recommended to consult a qualified health professional. It should be emphasized that the product should only be taken according to the instructions to ensure that the product does not cause any inconvenience.
The main objective of the product is to be an aid in the weight loss efforts of people suffering from overweight and obesity. A distinctive feature of the product is that it is never absorbed into the bloodstream, but works both in the stomach and in the small intestine. This is where it avoids the action of two basic compounds found in digestive juices. Compounds known as enzymes are called pancreatic and gastric lipases, which are responsible for breaking down fats consumed in the diet.
The scientific description:
It is essential to understand that the fats consumed from our diets are composed of molecules that are extremely large, which makes it impossible to be absorbed from the stomach into the bloodstream. This means that they must be divided into smaller components through the digestion process. This allows fats to be absorbed by the bloodstream. Pancreatic and gastric lipases are responsible for this process.
Extra Fast Keto Boost role is to prevent pancreatic and gastric lipases from fulfilling their task. This means that it prevents fats from breaking down and being transported to the bloodstream, and finally placed in the body’s fat stores. Therefore, the body will not be able to use fat as energy, but most importantly, it will not become fatty tissues. Fat leaves the body along with feces.
The manufacturer emphatically emphasizes that the product should be used by dieters in combination with increased physical activities, as well as reduced calorie intake and low fat diets. The recommended daily calories of 30% come not only from fat, but also from protein and carbohydrates consumed in three meals during the day. Dieters are reminded that Extra Fast Keto Boost should only be used by those who have a BMI of 30 or more, or those with a BMI of 28, but who are predisposed to obesity-related diseases.
Pros of Extra Fast Keto Boost
- Available by prescription and without prescription.
- Contraindications are widely available online.
- Over-the-counter variants can be purchased online
- Reduces the possibility of recovering lost weight
- Manage obesity problems in adolescents and adults.
- Promotes effective, significant, consistent and gradual weight loss.
- Prevents the development of type 2 diabetes
- May decrease the incidence of high cholesterol and triglycerides
- It works only in the digestive tract without affecting other body systems
- Not addictive with practically low abuse potentials.
- Considered the safest weight loss pill on the market, even with long-term use.
- Low potential for drug interactions
- Good tolerability for each qualified user
Cons of Extra Fast Keto Boost
- It is not ideal for people with diabetes and thyroid problems.
- Behavioral changes and menstrual irregularities can occur.
- There are other more tolerable enzyme inhibitor diet pills on the market
- There is no evidence that it is more effective than other weight loss supplements in the market
The manufacturer reminds dieters that it is important to consider the following conditions when taking Extra Fast Keto Boost to lose weight:
- If fat is not consumed in the diet, the product has no effect.
- It should not be taken more than three times a day.
- There is the possibility of experiencing digestive side effects such as wind, sudden bowel movements and fat spots among others.
- A diet rich in fruits and vegetables should be used together with multivitamin supplements to deny the potential blockade of the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K from the intestines.
- The product can significantly reduce the potency of oral contraceptives.
- If less than 5% of body weight is lost after 12 weeks of use, a qualified health professional may suspend treatment.
- Dieters who graduate from the treatment program should follow a balanced and healthy diet along with regular training programs.
The main objective of the product is to effectively block the absorption of fat content from your diet by focusing its activity on the digestive system. This is a very good design considering that it prevents the formation of fat cells. However, dieters should keep in mind that the manufacturer recommends using the product with a low-calorie diet to maximize its benefits. It is also important to keep in mind that it is not intended for people with a slight overweight.
This means that to determine if Extra Fast Keto Boost, you should consult a qualified health professional before deciding to take it. Dieters are also reminded that, due to the prevalence of scams and Internet fraud, they are warned not to order or buy from suppliers outside the United States. The products of these unscrupulous sellers can have dangerous and unpredictable side effects.
The popular Ultra Fast Keto fat binder obtained FDA approval for selling it at the counter . It’s the light version of Extra Fast Keto Boost, but it can still cause embarrassing side effects like anal leaks! There are some herbal alternatives such as Lipobind and Proactol. While Lipobind is a highly publicized product, ProactolPlus seems to be effective.
According to the product review ratings of users and health professionals, the product receives an impressive overall score, which makes it a feasible solution for weight loss control. However, at the end of the day, the responsibility for good health and optimal weight should be the responsibility of the dieter and should not be placed solely on any weight loss product such as Extra Fast Keto Boost.